The information contained in this Web Site is for informational and educational purposes only. While it is based on professional advice, published experience, and expert opinion, it does not represent a therapeutic recommendation or prescription. We urge you to consult obtain medical advice from a licensed, trained, and competent medical provider. The information contained in this Site is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge of the reader's medical condition, identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of the information may vary from person to person. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this Web Site. Dystonia Ireland is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by the user of this web site.
With respect to this Web Site, Dystonia Ireland
- Makes no express or implied covenants, warranties or representations of any kind regarding any of the information contained on this Web Site;
- Disclaims all liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity's use of this Web Site; and
- Does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information contained in this Web Site.
With respect to any legal issues relating to any of the information or issues contained on this Web Site, you should obtain legal advice from your own licensed, trained, and competent legal adviser(s).
In consideration of your accessing this Web Site, you agree that:
- Under no circumstances shall Dystonia Ireland, its volunteers, agents, employees, or directors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the this Web Site or any information contained in this Web Site or referred to in this Web Site; and
- You will defend, indemnify same and hold harmless Dystonia Ireland, its volunteers, agents, employees and directors from any and all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damage, losses, liabilities and expenses, including attorneys' fees, consultant fees and expert witness fees arising out of or resulting from your use of this Web Site or any information referred to or contained therein.
Any e-mail or other information sent to Dystonia Ireland may be used by Dystonia Ireland in furtherance of its corporate purposes, including but not limited to, compiling databases and developing promotional materials, testimonial materials, and responses to inquiries. For your e-mail to remain private, you must expressly state that request in your correspondence.
Any hypertext link contained in this Web Site is provided for convenience only.
Please be advised that Dystonia Ireland:
- Possesses no control whatsoever over such links or any sites linked thereby;
- Makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any linked site; and
- Assumes no liability of any kind for information contained in any linked site.
This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, (hereinafter called "Content") which is the property of Dystonia Ireland and is protected from unauthorised copying and dissemination by Irish Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site may be owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing, linking or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the IHF or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site.
Dystonia Ireland makes no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the Republic of Ireland. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the Republic of Ireland do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
Irish law governs these terms and conditions and all matters in relation to the use of this Web site. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.